Hands on with the Kindle 2
This video features a hands-on demonstration with Amazon’s new e-book reader. Learn about the Kindle 2's new features, and whether it's an improvement over the original Kindle.
Download Macworld Video #96
- Format: MPEG-4/H.264
- Resolution: 320 x 240 (iPhone & iPod compatible)
- Size: 8.5MB
- Length: 2 minutes, 52 seconds
You can also watch the video on the Web by clicking on the Play button in the video box below.
A full review of the Kindle 2 is in the works. Our sister publication, PC World, gave its first impressions of the Kindle 2 when it was unveiled earlier this month. You can also check out this photo slideshow that compares the original Kindle and the Kindle 2.
To subscribe to the Macworld Video Podcast using iTunes 5 or later, click here.
You can also see a complete archive of all our videos on Macworld's YouTube channel. Subscribe to that channels and you will be notified whenever we post a new video.
Or just point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader to:
- Lets you buy and download e-books wirelessly
- Improved screen text and a slimmer profile compared to first generation Kindle
- Need to use menu to disable wireless
- Joystick nav and buttons are stiff and awkward