Reviewing the iPhone 4
The iPhone 4 is too big to ignore. Rather than turn away from its glassy lustre, we embrace it in an extended interview with Macworld’s editorial director, Jason Snell—the man responsible for our comprehensive iPhone 4 review.
Download Episode #201
• AAC version (27.2 MB, 54 minutes)
• MP3 version (26.1 MB, 54 minutes)
To the chagrin of those who wish we’d get back to the Mac (and honestly, we will the second Apple does), we’ve covered the iPhone 4 and iOS 4.0 seven ways to Sunday in a series of question and answer articles. Those ways include:
- Answers to your iPhone 4 questions: The proximity issue
- Answers to your iPhone 4 questions: Cameras, video, and photos
- Answers to your iPhone 4 questions: FaceTime
- Answers to your iPhone 4 questions: iOS issues
- Answers to your iPhone 4 questions: Odds and ends
- Answers to your iPhone 4 questions: The antenna issue
- FAQ: The iPhone 4 antenna flap
If even that isn’t enough to satisfy your desire for iPhone 4 information, visit our iPhone 4 topic page.
To subscribe to the Macworld Podcast via iTunes 4.9 or later, simply click here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
You can find previous episodes of our audio podcasts at Macworld’s podcasting page.
Have any feedback on this podcast? Send me an e-mail; audio comments in the form of an AAC or MP3 file are particularly welcome. You can also leave us a message at 415/520-9761 if you’d like to have your comments included in a future podcast.