Reviewing Apple's iPods
Apple’s new iPods are now on sale to the general public, but we’ve had ours for a week. In that time, we’re run them through their paces for our comprehensive reviews. In this episode of the podcast we gather together those three reviewers, Jason Snell (4G iPod shuffle), Dan Frakes (6G iPod nano), and yours truly (4G iPod touch) to talk about our time with Apple’s new media devices.
Download Episode #208
• AAC version (20.1 MB, 40 minutes)
• MP3 version (19.4 MB, 40 minutes)
We’ve offered a lot of coverage of the new iPods and Apple’s recent music event where they were announced. For that coverage check out:
- Review: iPod touch (fourth generation, late 2010)
- Review: iPod shuffle (fourth generation, late 2010)
- Review: iPod nano (sixth generation, late 2010)
- Podcast: Inside Apple’s Latest Announcements
- Apple’s Latest iPods: What You Need to Know
- Rounding up the New iPod touch and iPod nano Cases
- Review: iTunes 10
- Hands On: iTunes 10’s Ping Feature
And, of course, be sure to peruse our iPod topic page for all iPod-related content.
To subscribe to the Macworld Podcast via iTunes 4.9 or later, simply click here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
You can find previous episodes of our audio podcasts at Macworld’s podcasting page.
Have any feedback on this podcast? Send regular me an e-mail; audio comments in the form of an AAC or MP3 file are particularly welcome. You can also leave us a message at 415/520-9761 if you’d like to have your comments included in a future podcast.
Products mentioned in this article
- Apple 64GB iPod Touch (fourth generation, late 2010) $279.00
- Apple 8GB iPod nano (sixth generation, late 2010) $250.00 (When Rated) via Newegg.com
- Apple 8GB iPod touch (fourth generation, late 2010) $149.00
- Apple 2GB iPod shuffle (fourth generation, late 2010) $62.00 (Check Prices) via PinnacleMicro
- Apple 32GB iPod touch (fourth generation, late 2010)