Roxio fixes Toast 10 Titanium glitch
Roxio has fixed a glitch that caused Toast, its CD- and DVD- burning software, to appear to expire.
A ‘pre-release version’ message when launching Toast 10.0.7 warned: “This pre-release version will expire soon. Please contact Roxio for a release version or a new beta.”
Roxio has released a Toast 10.0.8 patch to fix the issue for Toast 10 Titanium and Toast 10 Titanium Pro.
The company notes that if you get an error message indicating that you do not have sufficient privileges when attempting to install the update, you should rename or remove the previous installation of Toast 10 Titanium from your Applications folder.
MSRP: $100; upgrades starting at $60
- Flexible disc burning options (including Blu-ray with add-on)
- AVCHD video file conversion
- Batch conversion
- Streamer video blocky
- CD Spin Doctor occasionally unstable
- Web capture feature hidden
- Files transferred from TiVo don't play correctly