Apple’s Back to the Mac event was the highlight of our (and presumably your) Wednesday. During the event Apple introduced iLife ’11, FaceTime for the Mac, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, and a new generation of the MacBook Air. I’m joined by Macworld's Jason Snell, Dan Moren, and Dan Frakes to discuss the event.
Download Episode #214
• AAC version (25.1 MB, 50 minutes)
• MP3 version (24.2 MB, 50 minutes)
In the meantime check out:
- Live Update: Back to the Mac,
- Apple Releases iLife ’11,
- Apple Introduces FaceTime for Mac,
- Apple Previews Upcoming Mac OS X Lion,
- Apple Updates MacBook Air Line,
- Hands-on: FaceTime for Mac,
- Opinion: Mac App Store Great News For Developers,
- Opinion: Mac App Store is Wednesday's Biggest News, and
- Slideshow: Hands on With the new MacBook Air.
To subscribe to the Macworld Podcast via iTunes 4.9 or later, simply click here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
You can find previous episodes of our audio podcasts at Macworld's podcasting page.
Have any feedback on this podcast? Send me an e-mail; audio comments in the form of an AAC or MP3 file are particularly welcome. You can also leave us a message at 415/520-9761 if you’d like to have your comments included in a future podcast.