Back to the Mac reaction
Apple’s Back to the Mac event was the highlight of our (and presumably your) Wednesday. During the event Apple introduced iLife ’11, FaceTime for the Mac, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, and a new generation of the MacBook Air. I’m joined by Macworld's Jason Snell, Dan Moren, and Dan Frakes to discuss the event.
Download Episode #214
• AAC version (25.1 MB, 50 minutes)
• MP3 version (24.2 MB, 50 minutes)
In the meantime check out:
- Live Update: Back to the Mac,
- Apple Releases iLife ’11,
- Apple Introduces FaceTime for Mac,
- Apple Previews Upcoming Mac OS X Lion,
- Apple Updates MacBook Air Line,
- Hands-on: FaceTime for Mac,
- Opinion: Mac App Store Great News For Developers,
- Opinion: Mac App Store is Wednesday's Biggest News, and
- Slideshow: Hands on With the new MacBook Air.
To subscribe to the Macworld Podcast via iTunes 4.9 or later, simply click here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at:
You can find previous episodes of our audio podcasts at Macworld's podcasting page.
Have any feedback on this podcast? Send me an e-mail; audio comments in the form of an AAC or MP3 file are particularly welcome. You can also leave us a message at 415/520-9761 if you’d like to have your comments included in a future podcast.