iPhoto 9.1 update adds additional print product options
On Thursday, Apple issued an update to iPhoto ’11, adding new print product options and fixing some bugs.
According to Apple’s release notes, iPhoto 9.1 does the following:
- Provides the ability to create and order calendars in iPhoto.
- Additional letterpress holiday greeting card themes are now available.
- Fixes an issue that prevented videos downloaded from MobileMe or Flickr from importing correctly into iPhoto events.
When iPhoto ’11 came out, it was lacking the capability to create and order calendars that had been in the previous version of the software.
The update comes hot on the heels of iPhoto 9.0.1, released late last week to address data loss problem some users experienced when upgrading from an older version of iPhoto to iPhoto ’11.
iPhoto 9.1 is available via Software Update or directly from Apple’s Website
- New code base and polished user interface
- Improved Facebook and Flickr integration
- Design templates for e-mail
- Full screen mode for maximum use of display
- Improved Books and Cards design tools
- Lower price for upgrade
- Editing controls virtually untouched
- No more Extended Photo Info screen
- Text and number-of-photo limitations for email attachments