Apple updates iPhoto '11, fixes improper event merging
Apple TVs aren’t the only ones getting a dose of Apple update magic this Wednesday. iPhoto ’11, too, has been updated, moving the software to version 9.1.3.
According to the release notes, this patch fixes an issue regarding improper merging: Users were finding that events they had previously merged in iPhoto ’11 were showing up as multiple events on an iOS device after syncing.
The update—for computers running Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later—will set you back a cool 106.29MB in space; you can download it from Apple’s Support Website or from Software Update on your Mac.
- New code base and polished user interface
- Improved Facebook and Flickr integration
- Design templates for e-mail
- Full screen mode for maximum use of display
- Improved Books and Cards design tools
- Lower price for upgrade
- Editing controls virtually untouched
- No more Extended Photo Info screen
- Text and number-of-photo limitations for email attachments