The Macalope Daily: Blink
Hey, kids, remember all the way back in February when you were reading about Apple’s new subscription rules and just about choked on those heart-shaped Valentine candies you’d bought yourself but pretended came from your secret admirer? “Whaff abouff dah Kindle?!” you blurted, spitting sugar laced with carcinogenic dyes at the screen of your Mac. Well, the other shoe has dropped.
Join our premium website subscription community and get these enhanced features:
- Exclusive access to full content
- Insider only articles, tips and features
- Magazine back-issue library
- Full-text RSS feeds
- Streamlined access to Macworld.com
- Ad-free site experience*
- Single-page stories
- Premium community features
- Exclusive Insider forum
- Custom avatar & user titles
- Live chats with writers & editors
- Members-only newsletter
- Bonus discounts & deals
- Floor pass to Macworld|iWorld
- Discount on Superguide books
- Special magazine subscription rate for either print or digital edition
Already an Insider Subscriber?
Please login to get immediate access to the complete article.
*Members-only setting allows access to custom page designs that block most ads, including display, rich media, interstitial, and Google text ads. Ad blocking does not apply to ads for Macworld's products and services, in-video ads, or certain sponsorships and paid placements.