The Macalope Daily: Pundit flail
Instapaper creator Marco Arment has really rattled a number of cages in the few days since he wrote a piece titled “The Android tablet problem, nicely summarized by one review’s conclusion.” And that’s an appropriate metaphor, as these counter-arguments belong in cages. The Macalope’s not sure what siren’s song this piece sent out, but he’s wondering if we could somehow harness it to lure these pundits into a car to send them off to live on a farm in the country somewhere without Internet access where he’s sure they’d be much happier. Or, at least we’d be a lot happier, which is really more to the point.
Join our premium website subscription community and get these enhanced features:
- Exclusive access to full content
- Insider only articles, tips and features
- Magazine back-issue library
- Full-text RSS feeds
- Streamlined access to Macworld.com
- Ad-free site experience*
- Single-page stories
- Premium community features
- Exclusive Insider forum
- Custom avatar & user titles
- Live chats with writers & editors
- Members-only newsletter
- Bonus discounts & deals
- Floor pass to Macworld|iWorld
- Discount on Superguide books
- Special magazine subscription rate for either print or digital edition
Already an Insider Subscriber?
Please login to get immediate access to the complete article.
*Members-only setting allows access to custom page designs that block most ads, including display, rich media, interstitial, and Google text ads. Ad blocking does not apply to ads for Macworld's products and services, in-video ads, or certain sponsorships and paid placements.