Apple updates Canon printer drivers for Snow Leopard
If you have a Canon printer, it's that special time of year again: The time to run Software Update and download the latest version of Canon printer drivers for Mac OS X.
Apple released Canon Printer Drivers v2.6 for Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) on Thursday. With the update you'll get the latest software for a number of printers and scanners; check out the full list of supported Canon models on Apple's site.
The download is available now via Software Update and from the Support Downloads section of Apple's website.
MSRP: $29 (single-user upgrade from Leopard); $49 (five-user upgrade from Leopard); $169 (Tiger upgrade as part of Mac Box Set with iLife ’09 and iWork ’09)
- Generally faster than Leopard
- Most applications run in 64-bit mode
- Rudimentary malware checking
- Supports Exchange
- Improvements to Exposé and Dock
- Many features won’t truly be exploited until Mac hardware evolves
- Lackluster QuickTime Player update