The Macalope Daily: You sunk my battleship!
It’s fitting that this week saw the release of the trailer for the incredibly stupid looking movie based on the popular board game Battleship, because Google’s been playing—and losing—an incredibly stupid virtual game of Battleship with Microsoft over patents.
Join our premium website subscription community and get these enhanced features:
- Exclusive access to full content
- Insider only articles, tips and features
- Magazine back-issue library
- Full-text RSS feeds
- Streamlined access to Macworld.com
- Ad-free site experience*
- Single-page stories
- Premium community features
- Exclusive Insider forum
- Custom avatar & user titles
- Live chats with writers & editors
- Members-only newsletter
- Bonus discounts & deals
- Floor pass to Macworld|iWorld
- Discount on Superguide books
- Special magazine subscription rate for either print or digital edition
Already an Insider Subscriber?
Please login to get immediate access to the complete article.
*Members-only setting allows access to custom page designs that block most ads, including display, rich media, interstitial, and Google text ads. Ad blocking does not apply to ads for Macworld's products and services, in-video ads, or certain sponsorships and paid placements.