The Macalope Daily: Making an example
Electronista has a well-meaning editorial asking people to stop using Apple as an example of everything from what’s wrong with our culture to what’s wrong with cultures on other planets. But the Macalope thinks the site is wasting its cyber-breath (which is what you wake up with on the Tuesday after Cyber Monday).
Join our premium website subscription community and get these enhanced features:
- Exclusive access to full content
- Insider only articles, tips and features
- Magazine back-issue library
- Full-text RSS feeds
- Streamlined access to Macworld.com
- Ad-free site experience*
- Single-page stories
- Premium community features
- Exclusive Insider forum
- Custom avatar & user titles
- Live chats with writers & editors
- Members-only newsletter
- Bonus discounts & deals
- Floor pass to Macworld|iWorld
- Discount on Superguide books
- Special magazine subscription rate for either print or digital edition
Already an Insider Subscriber?
Please login to get immediate access to the complete article.
*Members-only setting allows access to custom page designs that block most ads, including display, rich media, interstitial, and Google text ads. Ad blocking does not apply to ads for Macworld's products and services, in-video ads, or certain sponsorships and paid placements.