For three days during last week’s Macworld | iWorld event, Macworld editors presented around 17 hours of talks on technology and the creative arts from the Macworld Live stage on the show floor on Moscone West.
Couldn’t be in San Francisco for the three-day show? Missed out on the live streaming last week at Macworld.com? Not to worry—videos of nearly all of our Macworld Live sessions are archived on our YouTube channel. You can catch up on any session you missed or relive a talk that particularly struck your fancy.
Here’s a list of available Macworld Live videos from Macworld | iWorld 2012:
From Thursday, January 26
- iFixit Live: Macworld’s Chris Breen and the folks at iFixit talk about repairing your broken Apple gear.
- Developing for Apple’s App Stores: Macworld’s Dan Moren and a group of developers discuss developing apps for Apple’s App Store and Mac App Store.
- Macworld Pundit Showdown: Macworld’s Philip Michaels hosts a panel of experts who square off in a battle of punditry, tackling the burning issues of the day and scoring points for hard-hitting answers.
- Original iPhone Film Festival: Macworld’s Jason Snell and the founders of the Original iPhone Film Festival talk about iPhone filmmaking.
- The State of Apple: Macworld’s Jason Snell, Andy Ihnatko, and John Gruber discuss where the new, Tim Cook-led Apple will go in 2012 and beyond.
From Friday, January 27
- Creativity in the Digital Age: Chris Breen is joined by painter Bert Monroy, photographer Eduardo Solér, and musician Stefan Lipson to talk about the effect technology has had on their creative work.
- Mac 911 Live: Macworld’s Serenity Caldwell hosts Chris Breen and Ted Landau to discuss today’s major Mac and iOS troubleshooting issues.
- Super Art Fight: Ross Nover and Marty Day host the Super Art Fight, a battle of virtual brushes, wits, and time. Includes artists Brandon J. Carr, Jamie Baldwin, and Jamie Noguchi.
- Best of Show: Macworld’s: Roman Loyola presents the Best of Show Awards to the outstanding products found on the show floor.
- The Incomparable Live: Jason Snell hosts a live rendition of The Incomparable podcast and is joined by Serenity Caldwell, Dan Moren, and Glenn Fleishman in a geeky conversation about the intersection of sci-fi and technology.
From Saturday, January 28
- Take Control and E-publishing: The old model of paper-based books and periodicals is changing. Chris Breen is joined by e-publishers Adam and Tonya Engst as well as member of their Take Control and TidBits crew to discuss digital text from a publisher and writer’s perspective.
- Cool Products from the Show Floor: Serenity Caldwell and Alexandra Chang talk about some of the cool products they've discovered on the show floor. They're joined by several product and gadget makers to discuss their work.
- Less Than Perfect: We love great software, but even the best software has flaws. The panel hosted by Lex Friedman and featuring Glenn Fleishman, John Gruber, Paul Kafasis, Guy English, and Dave Wiskus discusses flaws in their favorite apps, their ideas for fixing them, and why it’s so hard for even the best apps to achieve perfection.
- Macworld|iWorld Wrap-up: Chris Breen hosts Jason Snell, Dan Frakes, Serenity Caldwell, and Dan Moren to discuss everything that was Macworld | iWorld.