The Macalope Daily: And they call it analysis
The Apple Doomsday Cult, that collection of wacky souls dying to be the first ones to predict Apple’s imminent demise, has a new member. Yes, for his blog post saying that Apple’s got four years, tops, Forrester Research CEO George Colony has earned himself one of the Cult’s signature black blazers with a crest featuring a mushroom cloud over Cupertino.
Join our premium website subscription community and get these enhanced features:
- Exclusive access to full content
- Insider only articles, tips and features
- Magazine back-issue library
- Full-text RSS feeds
- Streamlined access to Macworld.com
- Ad-free site experience*
- Single-page stories
- Premium community features
- Exclusive Insider forum
- Custom avatar & user titles
- Live chats with writers & editors
- Members-only newsletter
- Bonus discounts & deals
- Floor pass to Macworld|iWorld
- Discount on Superguide books
- Special magazine subscription rate for either print or digital edition
Already an Insider Subscriber?
Please login to get immediate access to the complete article.
*Members-only setting allows access to custom page designs that block most ads, including display, rich media, interstitial, and Google text ads. Ad blocking does not apply to ads for Macworld's products and services, in-video ads, or certain sponsorships and paid placements.