MacBooks under the microscope
Last week, Apple refreshed its lineup of laptop computers. Since then, we’ve had the opportunity to lay hands on many of these MacBooks and run them through their paces. In this episode of the Macworld Podcast I speak with two of the people responsible for putting these powerful portables to the test—senior editor Roman Loyola and lab director Jim Galbraith.
Download Episode #307
• AAC version (18.5 MB, 37 minutes)
• MP3 version (17.7 MB, 37 minutes)
Roman and Jim provide loads of detail and observations but there’s more. Click on the links below for our in-depth reviews.
- Review of the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display
- Review of the new 13- and 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Review of the new MacBook Air
- Review of the new Mac Pro
You can find previous episodes of our audio podcasts at Macworld’s podcasting page.
Have any feedback on this podcast? Send regular podcast host Christopher Breen an email; audio comments in the form of an AAC or MP3 file are particularly welcome. You can also leave us a message at 415/967-3622 if you’d like to have your comments included in a future podcast.
- Stunning Retina display
- Top-notch performance
- Slim and lightweight
- Reduced screen glare
- HDMI connectivity
- USB 3.0 support
- Users will need to adjust for missing features
- Memory and storage not user upgradeable
- 1920-by-1200 creates small UI elements