iPhoto update fixes problem with MobileMe Gallery migration
Apple on Thursday released iPhoto 9.3.1, an update to iPhoto ’11 for Mac, featuring two bug fixes.
According to Apple’s release notes, the update addresses a problem that causes photos to be moved to a new event called “From MobileMe” during the migration of albums from a user's MobileMe Gallery.
The new iPhoto upgrade also fixes a (rare, says Apple) problem in which iPhoto can hang when upgrading your photo library.
The update is available now via Software Update, and weighed in at more than 600MB on two different Macs in our office.
The update is compatible with OS X Lion 10.7.4 or later.
- New code base and polished user interface
- Improved Facebook and Flickr integration
- Design templates for e-mail
- Full screen mode for maximum use of display
- Improved Books and Cards design tools
- Lower price for upgrade
- Editing controls virtually untouched
- No more Extended Photo Info screen
- Text and number-of-photo limitations for email attachments