In this week’s look at the doings surrounding Apple and its environs we address a number of burning issues of the day, starting with the allegedly smoldering tempers of some Apple executives. Specifically, we pay one-of-many-visits-to-come to the most recent Apple/Samsung legal wrangle, discuss Amazon’s Fire TV and what it means for Apple TV, bow down before Monument Valley, talk a bit about the latest iWork updates (and Pages’s ebook improvements), admire AnyFont’s sneaky way of installing fonts on iOS via profiles, and speak about troubleshooting iOS battery drain issues.
- Phil Schiller has words with Apple’s ad agency
- Amazon's Fire TV skates to where the Apple TV puck is
- Seriously, just buy Monument Valley already
- Making ebooks in Pages 5.2
- Installing Custom Fonts On iOS
- The Ultimate Guide to Solving iOS Battery Drain
New Relic: Analytics that helps everyone’s software work better. Start your 30-day free trial today to gain greater insight into your app’s data.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: