Podcast: Comic relief
We’re back for another look at the past week in Apple (and related tech industry) news. We touch on Amazon’s purchase of Comixology and what the retail giant might get out of the deal, discuss the latest announcements and apps from Dropbox, try to read the tea leaves and figure out what the future of the iTunes Store holds, decide whether or not we’ll be upgrading our car stereos for aftermarket CarPlay units, and attempt to decipher just what is going on with the whole analyst/pundit community.
- Amazon embraces its inner geek by buying Comixology
- Your old beater could get a bite of Apple CarPlay action soon, via Alpine aftermarket unit
- The real impact of CarPlay: It's the software, dummy
- Dropbox Carousel: Photo utility uncovers images you might have forgotten
- Dropbox bringing Mailbox email client to the Mac
- Underwhelming Start to iTunes Radio Lights Fire Under Apple
- Apple vs. Samsung docs reveal Galaxy Tab was a flop and Samsung knew it
- iWatch watch: Apple is not here to entertain you
iFixit: For all the free repair guides you’ll ever need. And when you find that perfect part or tool, use coupon code MACWORLD at checkout and get $10 off your order of $50 or more.
New Relic: Analytics that helps everyone’s software work better. Start your 30-day free trial today to gain greater insight into your app’s data.
ShareFile by Citrix: The secure way for businesses to exchange files. Start your 30-day free trial today by going to ShareFile.com, click on the microphone at the top of the homepage, and enter the offer code MACWORLD. No credit card required.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: