In this week’s podcast we ponder and cogitate on a variety of issues including the goodness of more Apple TV content and the not-so-goodness of an increasingly cumbersome Apple TV interface, technology of the future that’s a little bit icky, Tim Cook (and Apple) as sincere tree huggers, game exclusives at the iTunes and Google Play stores, and OH WOW NIKE KILLING FUELBAND THAT CAN MEAN ONLY ONE THING IWATCH IWATCH IWATCH!!!
- The past and promise of the Apple TV
- Aereo court case: Consumer control over TV vs. broadcaster copyrights
- Survey: Americans aren't keen on drones, Google Glass-like devices
- Apple updates environmental progress, focuses on climate change, finite resources
- Environmental Responsibilities ("Better" video)
- The 39 stunningly obvious reasons why Nike is exiting the wearables market
- Earnings preview: No news is good news?
MailRoute: The secure hosted email filtering service. To remove spam from your life for good, go to mailroute.net/macworld for a free trial and 10% off, for the lifetime of your account.
ShareFile by Citrix: The secure way for businesses to exchange files. Start your 30-day free trial today by going to ShareFile.com, click on the microphone at the top of the homepage, and enter the offer code MACWORLD. No credit card required.
You’ll also want to check out the company’s GoToMeeting. Visit gotomeeting.com, click the Try it Free link, and use the promo code MACWORLD for a free 30-day trial.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: