Podcast: Nicely done!
Spring is here and love is in the air! At least it seems to be if you’re Apple and Google or AT&T and DirecTV. (Though these affairs are likely of the more sordid commercial variety.) In addition to these corporate hookups, we discuss alleged changes coming to Apple retail stores and why the heck iTunes updates seem to be occasionally problematic.
- Apple and Google agree to drop all patent suits
- Apple and Samsung fail to settle patent dispute in California
- Rumors confirmed: AT&T plans to buy DirecTV
- Angela Ahrendts’ plan for the future of Apple Retail
- Apple issues iTunes update to fix /Users issue
- Hidden Users Folder Result of iTunes 11.2 and Find My Mac Combination, not 10.9.3
ShareFile by Citrix: The secure way for businesses to exchange files. Start your 30-day free trial today by going to ShareFile.com, click on the microphone at the top of the homepage, and enter the offer code MACWORLD. No credit card required.
You’ll also want to check out the company’s GoToMeeting. Visit gotomeeting.com, click the Try it Free link, and use the promo code MACWORLD for a free 30-day trial.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: