After weeks of speculation we know something of what Apple has planned for late this year and early next—two new iPhone models, a new way of making payments, and a multi-talented wearable technology termed the Apple Watch. Serenity had some hands on time with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus as well as the Apple Watch and has a lot to say about all of them.
Our Macworld colleagues covered the event from top to bottom and here are some of the results:
- Hands-on: New iPhones pack big features in thin package
- Up close with the iPhone 6
- Summary: Apple introduces the iPhone 6, the Apple Watch, and Apple Pay
- Apple Pay aims to replace your wallet with an iPhone
- Apple introduces iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iOS 8 to launch on September 17
Igloo: An Intranet you’ll actually like.
Mailroute: A secure, hosted email filtering service for the work you do.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: