Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and Replica. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s from the print magazine, along with interactive features, videos, slideshows, and podcasts—all customized for consumption on your iPad. The Replica Edition is just like a digital copy of the print magazine, but designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen, complete with links and search capabilities.
In the November issue
This month, we share our initial impressions of the newly released iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, along with early details and a quick hands-on take of the Apple Watch, due out next year. We also explain how Apple’s new payment system—Apple Pay—aims to replace your wallet. Plus, we take an in-depth look at CarPlay, Apple’s technology for integrating your iPhone with your car’s dashboard display.
Also in this month’s issue:
• Hack your Mac: Mac experts explain how they automate many of their everyday computing tasks.
• The iPad as work tool: How efficient is Apple’s tablet when pressed into work duty? Macworld editors explain what work they can and can’t perform on their iPads.
• Elegy for the iPod: The music player that dramatically changed Apple is reaching its golden years. We pay tribute.
• At Apple’s fall event, editors Dan Moren and Serenity Caldwell get their hands on the new iPhones and the Apple Watch and give their impressions.
• Senior Editor Dan Frakes explains how to use OS X’s enhanced dictation to perform on-the-fly transcription, even when you’re offline.
• Four tips to soup up Safari on iOS: Dan Moren explains how to get more out of your mobile browsing experience.
How to subscribe
Current subscribers should have already received their print issue at home; the latest issue is also out on print newsstands everywhere. As for our digital subscribers, all our digital versions are now live.
Not a subscriber?
Interested in digital only?
We created our Enhanced iPad Edition to bring subscribers a new experience with exciting new features designed especially for this device platform. Learn more about the Enhanced iPad Edition.