As we prepare for a richly deserved holiday break, we wrap up 2014 with suggestions for gifts you might like to give (or receive) as well as offer a look back at a few highlights of 2014. Thanks for listening and have a great end-of-year!
We mention a lot of products in this podcast. Use these links to learn more about them.
- Time Capsule
- Waterfield Designs CitySlicker
- Portenzo Alano for iPad Air/iPad mini
- Kenu Stance
- TwelveSouth PlugBug
- Monoprice Lightning cables
- Olloclip iPhone lenses (which Chris inexplicably pronounced “olioclip”)
- Mophie PowerStation Plus
- Susie’s review of the Mophie Space Pack
- Moshi Sensecover for iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Dodocase Durables Wallet Sleeve
- Why Lightroom should be your go-to photo app
Casper: The online retailer of premium mattresses sold for a fraction of the price of other name brands. Get $50 toward any mattress purchase by visiting www.casper.com/macworld and using offer code macworld.
Harry’s: An amazing shave at an affordable price. Enter Coupon Code MACWORLD at check out for $5 off, and start shaving better today!
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: