We take a first look at Photos for OSX in Macworld’s April Digital Edition
Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, videos, and slideshows—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the April issue
This month, we take a first look at Photos for OSX, and how to prepare your iPhoto library for the transition.
Also in this month’s issue:
• Apple Car: Snowballing evidence tells us Apple is prepping for an automotive launch within the next five years.
• Safely share your location with iOS 8: iOS 8 offers precise enough control over who can see your location and when they can see it, that even a privacy lover like Glenn Fleishman is on board .
• Six things Apple should fix in iOS 9: Executive Editor Susie Ochs has some suggestions for Apple to shore up some existing features that could use a little polish.
• Master Keyboard shortcuts: Smart key combos make for a faster, more efficient workflow.
• Apple’s Tim Cook warns of "dire consequences" if tech companies can’t protect the privacy of those who use their products.
• Senior Editor Christopher Breen shows how to archive your email, contacts and calendars before it’s too late.
• Declutter your Camera Roll. Associate Editor Leah Yamshon shows you three photo management apps to help you tackle the job.