Apple releases iOS 9.3.2 update
A fix for iPhone SE users and more.
It’s Monday, and how about we start the week off with an iOS update? Apple just released iOS 9.3.2. According to the release notes, the update includes the following:
• Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
• Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
• Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
• Fixes and issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
• Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B app
Be sure to back up your device before installing the update. To update to iOS 9.3.2, you can download the 91.3MB updated directly on your device by tapping Settings > General > Software Update. You can also install the update by connecting your device to your computer and using iTunes.