Here you can change your address, pay your bill, inquire about a missing issue, and ask other questions. Answers to commonly asked questions are provided in the FAQ below.
- Click here to access your Magazine Subscription Account »
- Click here for information about the Macworld Digital Magazine Enhanced iPad Edition »
- Click here to access your Insider Subscription Account »
- Subscribe to Macworld Magazine »
- Learn about our Macworld Digital Magazine formats and editions! »
- Renew your subscription to Macworld »
- Give a Macworld Print Gift Subscription »
- International Subscriptions »
- Free E-mail Newsletters from Macworld.com »
- Join Macworld Insider »
- Buy the Current Issue in Digital Format »
- Buy Back Issues in Digital Format »
- Buy Printed Back Issues »
Check Out Our Superguides!
Frequently Asked Questions—Macworld Magazine
Answers to questions you may have about your Macworld subscription.
- How can I contact Macworld about my subscription?
- When will my subscription begin?
- When does my subscription expire?
- Why did I receive an invoice when I signed up for a free trial issue of Macworld?
- I will be moving soon; when should I write to inform you?
- How can I receive fewer renewal notices?
- How can I get back issues of Macworld?
- Do you make my name available to other companies?
- When will I receive my Free Gift?
- What is Macworld Conference & Expo?
- How do I register for Macworld Conference & Expo?
- For questions regarding Macworld Magazine Digital Editions, click here.
If your question is not answered here or if you need to contact us for any reason, please include in your inquiry, your name and address exactly as it appears on your magazine label or invoice.
In the U.S., your first issue will arrive approximately 4-6 weeks after you placed your order. Outside the U.S., please allow approximately 12 weeks for your first issue to arrive.
You will find your expiration date in the upper right hand corner of your Macworld address label. In the upper left hand corner directly above your name is your unique subscriber number. Always include this number in any correspondence to us to ensure prompt service. (Better still, include your actual label whenever possible.)
If you do not have your label handy, you can login to Customer Care to find out.
The free trial issue is part of a trial subscription. After you've received your first issue, if you decide you like Macworld, pay you're invoice to continue your subscription. If you decide Macworld is not for you, write "cancel" on the invoice, return it, and owe nothing. The first issue is yours to keep.
We need at least eight weeks notice to ensure uninterrupted service of your Macworld subscription. Please be sure to give us both your old address (exactly as it appears on your magazine label) and your new address when making an address change. If you have accessed your account, please click on the 'Change Address' link. If not, please login to change your address. You may also call 1-800-288-6848 (within the U.S. and Canada), or 1-515-243-3273 (outside the U.S. and Canada).
You can sign up up for Automatic Renewal Program. How does it work?
- We'll automatically renew your Macworld subscription annually for you - no more renewal notices!
- You will be guaranteed great savings off the newsstand rate every year.
- Two months before your subscription expires, we'll mail you an invoice. If you wish to cancel, simply write "cancel" on the invoice and return it to us, or call 1-800-288-6848 (within the U.S and Canada), or 1-515-243-3273 (outside the U.S. and Canada).
- There is no risk, no obligation and no commitment. You are free to cancel at any time.
- Automatic Renewal also means that you'll never risk missing a single information-packed issue of Macworld. No more wondering about which renewal notice to respond to, and when.
- To request Automatic Renewal Program, click on the Automatic Renewal link once you have accessed your account.
If you do not wish to enjoy Automatic Renewal Program at this time, please call our Customer Service department to discuss other options for reducing the number of renewal notices you receive.
Macworld has a web store where you can purchase back issues and special issues for delivery to your home. Back issues are $8 per copy ($12 USD outside the U.S.). Please visit our store at: http://www.macworld.com/store/backissues.
You can also call 1-800-288-6848 (within the U.S.) or 1-515-243-3273 (outside the U.S. and Canada).
Most issues are available to download instantly in digital format for $6.99 per copy, please see instructions by platform/vendor above. You can also order by mail. Prepayment in U.S. currency is required. To order through the mail, please enclose payment, specify the issues and quantities you desire and send to:
Macworld Back Issues
PO Box 37781
Boone, IA 50037-0781
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
From time to time we make our subscribers' names available to other reputable companies whose products or services we feel may interest you. Many of our subscribers find this is a valuable and timesaving service. If, however, you do not wish to have your name made available, just send us your label or an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with this request.
If you would like to reduce the amount of unsolicited mail or telemarketing calls you receive, you can have your name and address added to the Direct Marketing Association's Mail Preference Service and/or Telephone Preference Service. Just write to the following addresses. Make sure you include your name and address. Make sure you include any different spellings or presentations of your name that could be on a mailing list. Include area code and telephone number for the Telephone Preference Service only.
Direct Marketing Association
Mail Preference Service
P.O. Box 9008
Farmingdale, NY 11735-9008
Direct Marketing Association
Telephone Preference Service
P.O. Box 9014
Farmingdale, NY 11735-9014
For more information:
When you subscribed to Macworld, you may have been offered a Free Gift. You should receive your gift within 4-8 weeks after submitting payment for your subscription. If you would like to inquire about a missing gift, please send an e-mail including name and address to: Customer Service.
Macworld/iWorld is the world's ultimate fan event for those who use, create, and love Apple products. Attendees will encounter a unique celebration of Apple technology-infused art, music, and film, as well as learning opportunities, and a shopping mecca in our exhibit hall filled with products and services for Apple users of all skill levels and interests. From home users, to artistic hobbyists and professionals, and the true Technorati-Macworld / iWorld gives attendees the chance to experience all that the amazing world of Apple-related tools can offer.
You can register online for Macworld/iWorld by clicking here.