|Current Version||Version: 1.2|
With Mother’s Day you can create natural flower bouquets and landscape and send them as iCards - to all mothers you know, not only your own.
It is relaxing, fun and impressive what kind of results you can achieve with a little practice without being a florist.
The original intention of Mother’s Day is to honor all mothers (and in some countries all women) by saying thank you and by sending a nice bouquet of flowers.
Now you can do it with your iPhone.
• There are plenty of ways to create your own natural flower bouquets. You can just select one flower and zoom it or you can write words with flowers by moving and rotating the flowers.
• The application also offers ready to use flower “bouquets”, if you don’t have the time to create your own ones.
• If you like you can now attach a “photo” or write some greetings.
• If you are looking for backgrounds for your bouquets: no problem. You can choose from pre installed “backgrounds” or select a “photo” from your library.
• The “gallery” gives you the chance to prepare and save your bouquets, whenever you have time and have them ready on Mother’s Day.
• Mother's Day is celebrated on different days throughout the world. Our "counter" keeps track on the dates
•The “mothers list” works like a to-do list, where you can add all e-mail addresses, you want to send your greetings to. The list keeps track of all iCards you have send out and shows you all open greetings.
No mother/woman should be forgotten on this day.
Best Fart App Lifestyle
JCPenney Weekly Deals Lifestyle
SnipSnap Coupon App Lifestyle
ELLE Astrology Lifestyle$3.00 Get It
The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy Lifestyle$5.00 Get It
My Mall Shopping Lifestyle
Coin Collecting Guide Lifestyle$3.00 Get It
Modern Mom Lifestyle