||Turn your iPad into your personal interactive whiteboard!
ShowMe allows you to record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online. It’s a radically intuitive app that anyone will find extremely easy to use, regardless of age or background.
To see examples of smart, entertaining, fun, and inspirational ShowMe’s that other people have made, check out ShowMe.com.
INTUITIVE AND POWERFUL
- Begin recording your ShowMe as soon as you open the app—no need to navigate complicated menus
- Drop images from your photo library to write over or around
- Easily switch between drawing and erasing (as well as pausing and playing) to make your ShowMe flow from concept to concept
- You can make your ShowMe as long or as short as it needs to be, and record as many ShowMe’s as you want. Go nuts!
- Once you’re finished recording, upload your ShowMe to share with the community (or keep it private if you prefer)
- Discover awesome tutorials created by the community at ShowMe.com
A VARIETY OF USES
- Easily explain a range of topics from math to chemistry to music theory to basket weaving.
- Add ShowMe’s to your Do-It-Yourself blog
- Attach a personal message to any travel photos you want to share
- Diagram offensive and defensive strategies for sports
- Grade student work with commentary explaining the reasoning behind their performance
- Use ShowMe as an interactive whiteboard substitute
Implement a “flipped classroom”
- Showcase your ShowMe’s online at ShowMe.com and share your knowledge with your students, friends, family, or the world!
- Multiple brush colors
- Pause and erase
- Import images
- Unlimited lesson length
- Free to upload to ShowMe.com to share your recordings with friends
- Easy embedding for sharing anywhere
AS SEEN ON
- Numerous teacher blogs and educational blogs
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
The ShowMe team is small, nimble, and quick to respond to suggestions/requests. Follow us on twitter at @showmeapp. Or feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or stories about interesting ways you’re using ShowMe.