||Cheers to you! Take Martha’s mixology know-how anywhere with this refreshing, beautifully designed, and perfectly portable cocktail guide. Mix, stir, blend, and muddle with 60 drink recipes, barware recommendations, and even delicious bar-snack ideas, plus simple how-to videos. Add to your cocktail library by purchasing additional drink packs, such as Summer Coolers and Regional Favorites. Easily share your favorite recipes with friends and raise the bar on your next cookout or cocktail party.
Martha Stewart Cocktails comes with a spirited selection of Martha’s Classics, which includes 20 traditional (and not-so-traditional) drinks—along with 15 perfectly paired snacks—that stand the test of time. Your purchase also includes 20 Cutting-Edge Cocktails, drinks that embrace of-the-moment flavors and herbal infusions, and 20 family-friendly Mocktails. Within the app you can choose to purchase additional recipe packs—Summer Coolers and Regional Favorites—to build your own Martha mixology library.
• 60 cocktail recipes, including Martha’s Classics, Cutting-Edge Cocktails, and Mocktails
• The ability to expand your library by purchasing additional recipe packs: Summer Coolers and Regional Favorites
• A selection of easily prepared bar snacks to accompany the drinks
• Spectacular search functionality, which allows you to search by drink style and liquor type
• How-to videos, a unit converter, and space to add your own notes
• Our stunning virtual bar, which allows you to easily view the cocktails in your library
• A place to collect your cocktail favorites
• The ability to send a drink to a friend or post it to your Facebook wall
• Extensive tips on cocktail preparation and stocking a bar
Read what people are saying about Martha Stewart Cocktails for iPad, which was chosen as New and Noteworthy by Apple:
“Slick photography and interesting recipes.”
—THE NEW YORK TIMES
“As we have said before of MSLO apps, this publisher understands the fundamental visual and tactile allure of the platform. The images are large, simple, detailed, and luscious.”
We welcome your feedback! Please share your thoughts in a review below or by emailing email@example.com.
Learn more about Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia at www.marthastewart.com
Follow Martha Stewart on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marthastewart
Like Martha Stewart on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MarthaStewartLiving
Learn more about Callaway Digital Arts at www.callaway.com
Follow Callaway Digital Arts on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CallawayDigital
Like Callaway Digital Arts on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CallawayDigitalArts