||Tropical fish of the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico are the most beautiful and sought after species in the world. People jump at the opportunity to snorkel among the rainbow colors of the sea. This app brings this experience to one’s home, plane ride, hotel room, or boat before the big dive!
Audubon Fishes of the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico is the essential guide to fishes of the tropical and subtropical American seas. The app covers a range from Bermuda and the Florida coast south and west through the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico. With a touch of a finger, you too, can experience these exotic fishes, through colorful photographs detailing each species with extraordinary clarity. Or thumb through in-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on appearance, habitat, behavior, range maps, marine description, and tips for observing fishes.
★ Includes hundreds of common marine species from tiny blennies and gobies to the Whale Shark, the largest fish in the world.
★ Created in Alliance with the National Audubon Society
• Professional color photographs detailing each species with extraordinary clarity
• In-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on appearance, habitat, behavior
• Range Maps
• Descriptions of the marine habitats of the region
• Tips for observing fishes
• Real Time Availability, no matter where you are, even without an internet connection
• Search by common or scientific name, family, or shape/type
• Search by multiple “advanced search” variables including size, shape, color, and more, with variables catered to each subject
• A Universal Dashboard allowing you to easily navigate back and forth between species information, personalized Life Lists and Sightings, search functions and more
• Join our online field guide community of nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts at AudubonGuides.com
• Read the blogs for insights from our naturalists in the field
• Edit your albums, lifelists and sightings, make them public or private
• View sightings from other Audubon Guide application users
• Send us your suggestions, comments or requests. We also welcome submissions of high quality photography of fishes and other species. You can contact us directly by selecting "Feedback" in the "More" section of the application.
Visit www.audubonguides.com for more information!