|File Size||1.74096288E8 MB|
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 30% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Family Tree Maker® for Mac gives you more exciting ways to discover your family history. Rich storytelling tools let you build your family tree and create charts & reports, plus incorporate photos and video. Only Family Tree Maker includes a free 6-month Ancestry.com membership with access to 4 billion U.S. historical records, including immigration, marriage and census data. The end result is a family history you’ll treasure for years to come.
WITH FAMILY TREE MAKER YOU CAN:
• Organize your family story privately and conveniently on your Mac.
• EXCLUSIVE! Access billions of U.S. immigration, marriage census records and more via a FREE* 6-MONTH subscription to Ancestry.com.
• Incorporate photos, documents, audio and video into your tree. Even create slideshows.
• Publish beautiful keepsakes and books to share with friends and family.
• Create charts and reports in a variety of formats.
• View timelines and interactive maps highlighting events and places in your ancestors’ lives.
Family Tree Maker for Mac comes with a free* 6-month U.S. Deluxe membership to Ancestry.com, the world’s largest online collection of family history resources. Without leaving your family tree, you can easily search Ancestry.com for census records, draft cards, passenger lists, image collections and other historical resources. The software works seamlessly with the site allowing you to easily add documents and other records you discover, right into your tree.
FOLLOW THE HINTS
Just enter what you know into Family Tree Maker. Soon, you’ll see green leaves or “Hints” if historical records or family trees are matched with one of your ancestors. Click on the leaf to learn more.
MANAGE MEDIA FILES
Store photos, audio & video files, electronic records and more right inside Family Tree Maker for Mac. Even create slideshows from your archived photos and share them with family and friends.
PUT YOUR ANCESTORS ON THE MAP
View maps and migration paths to see where your ancestors may have lived. Or, show the locations of an individual's significant life events on a single map.
Add interest with timelines that highlight important personal, family and historical events that occurred during your ancestors’ lives.
CREATE AND SHARE
• Create charts and reports in a variety of new formats to share with friends and family.
• Make slideshows from the images in your tree.
• Print birthday calendars and keepsake family books made from your tree.
• Share family trees online and collaborate with family members.
The Relationship Calculator has the ability to display multiple relationships for an individual. The first relationship displayed is the closest relationship. You can also display a path that shows how individuals are related.
*U.S. Deluxe membership term begins upon Family Tree Maker for Mac registration and activation of Ancestry.com subscription with a valid credit card.