||*** App of the Day on Gizmodo.com - http://gizmo.do/lmpDwi
- "Basically, it's the best blogging tool you'll find on the iPad."
*** NOW WITH POSTEROUS SUPPORT!!!! CREATE OR EDIT POSTS OR PAGES. UPLOAD PHOTOS WITH THE POST OR EMBED PHOTOS AND VIDEOS IN A POST.
*** NOW WITH TEXTEXPANDER SUPPORT!!!
Check out the Blogsy demo video on our website: http://blogsyapp.com/how-to
Blogsy is a tool designed specifically to take full advantage of the iPad’s unique touch functionality. Adding your photos and videos is as easy as dragging them from the media sidebar and dropping them into your blog post. This makes writing blog posts as easy as it should be, saving you from the hassle of manually copy/pasting embed codes or links. Simply put, we think that Blogsy makes writing so easy that you will use it instead of your computer.
- "Basically, it's the best blogging tool you'll find on the iPad." Gizmodo
- "If you’re a blogger with an iPad, then I would highly recommend picking up Blogsy. It finally makes your iPad a worthy blogging tool." AppAdvice
- "Blogsy finally brings quality blogging to the iPad — a device that was desperately waiting for an app like this to change the way bloggers can get things done without giving up on rich content editing, and media." Macstories
- "Blogsy has lots of features and to be honest, I can say that it is the best wordpress and blogger app you will find in the App Store." MWD
- Easily drag and drop images from Flickr, Picasa and Google Image Search, or using the built-in Web browser (yes, easily drag and drop images from most website!) Drag and drop videos from YouTube. (Either using the new iFrame or the old flash embed method with colors, borders and related videos.)
- Found a good article? Drag and drop it’s URL to instantly create a hyperlink in your blog post.. No coding required!
- Style your blog posts with the tap of a button - bold, italics, text alignment and more.
- Full support for multiple accounts/blogs for all supported services.
- Easily change image and video properties and alignment through menus.
- Write and edit HTML. Though using Blogsy’s 'Rich Side', you’ll probably never want to; everything from bolding text to creating links to image alignment can be done with the tap of a finger.
- Set or create lables/tags and categories, toggle comments on and off, and set visibility.
- Create scheduled posts, online drafts, and pending-review posts.
- Support for local drafts.
- Edit or delete online posts or pages.
- Upload images from your iPad photo library to WordPress, Picasa, or Flickr.
--- Drag images from the built-in browser or Google Image Search to the iPad Photo Library - now you can choose to hotlink or upload and host the picture yourself.
--- Large size preview of images in your iPad Photo Library.
--- Rotate images.
--- Blogsy remembers any images you uploaded to your WordPress Media Library from within Blogsy. So, it's like you have access to your WordPress Media Library even though the WordPress API does not provide that ability.
*** Our uses have told us that our how-to videos really helped them get the most out of Blogsy. You can see them all in one location here - www.blogsyapp.com/how-to
- Create or edit posts or pages.
- WordPress.com as-well as self-hosted WordPress accounts
- MU/MS support
- Password protected XML-RPC support
- Renamed XML-RPC support
- Create or edit posts.
- Create or edit posts or pages.
- Upload images with posts or embed images and videos in posts.
- All the same features and options as WordPress, just set it up through the WordPress self-hosted menu.
*** Blogsy is a blog editor for writ