||Adobe® Reader® is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across platforms and devices. Download the free Adobe Reader X mobile app to work with PDF files on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Easily access, manage, and share a wide variety of PDF file types, including PDF Portfolios, password-protected documents, fillable forms, and Adobe LiveCycle® rights-managed PDF files.
View PDF files
• Quickly open PDF files from email, the web, or any application that supports "Open In..."
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDF files, annotations, and drawing markups
• Search text to find specific information
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF file
• Quickly navigate through large files using thumbnails
• Click on hyperlinks in PDF files to open linked web pages
Annotate and comment on PDF files
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF file with sticky notes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out simple PDF forms
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Electronically sign documents
• Use the new Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
• Send PDF files to others for electronic signing by connecting to Adobe EchoSign
Print and share files
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint
• Share PDF files with other applications using "Open In..."
• Email PDF documents as attachments
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for iOS is free.