||*** Winner of Pocket Gamer 2012 Reader's Choice Award - iPhone/iPod Touch ***
*** Ticket to Ride just won the 2012 Pocket Gamer Awards for Best Strategy/Simulation Game!! ***
*** Apple Game of the Week (iPhone) in Europe, November 17-23, 2011- #1 in Board Games, #1 in Strategy Games in 32 countries, including UK, France, Germany, Canada and USA!
PUT THE BEST-SELLING TICKET TO RIDE BOARD GAME IN YOUR POCKET!
A UNIQUELY FUN TRAIN ADVENTURE THAT TAKES A MINUTE TO LEARN BUT A LIFETIME TO MASTER!
OVER 2 MILLION PLAYERS HAVE ALREADY HOPPED ON BOARD!
Kotaku Gaming, App of the Day: "If you've never played the board game Ticket to Ride, boy, are you missing out... I've only played the iPhone version, but can't put it down."
Cult of Mac: "Like its bigger iPad-dwelling brother, the iPhone version is very well designed and produced... It’s set to take the mobile gaming world by storm again."
Epinions.com: "It’s the most enjoyable game I've played all year. Call it heresy but Angry Birds just didn't do it for me like placing colored trains across a map of the United States. "
Gamezebo: "An excellent portable adaptation of one of the best board games of the last 10 years (and) a great point of entry for gamers not familiar with the series."
TapCentral: "A phenomenal game at a phenomenal price."
** What is it?
A digital adaptation of the best-selling Ticket to Ride board game, designed from the ground up specifically for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
** What’s in it?
• A SOLO and PASS-and-PLAY version of the US map that made the original Ticket to Ride board game so compelling and popular (2 million copies and counting...).
• LOCAL play support over a same Wi-Fi or Bluetooth network, making it perfect for a game-on-the-go between friends.
• A new MULTI mode for playing asynchronously with one or more online friends, using Game Center under iOS 5. You can even play multiple games simultaneously.
• 30 uniquely fun Game Achievements you can win while playing SOLO!
• Distinct leader boards showing your highest scores in 2-3 and 4-5 player modes and on Game Center.
• Four distinct AI personalities to compete against.
• A new under 2 minute Tutorial video, custom-shot for the iPhone & iPod Touch.
** What else?
We care deeply about your ideas, comments and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us on our forums at www.daysofwonder.com