||ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME TO HELP YOU TRAIN.
This is the OFFICIAL CoolRunning Couch-to-5K® beginner training plan, brought to you by Active.com! This oft-imitated program has helped thousands of new runners get off the couch and train for a 5K. Spend just 20 to 30 minutes, three times a week, for nine weeks, and you’ll be running 3.1 miles!
This mobile version gives you all the tools you need to get motivated, get inspired, get connected with others, and track your progress – right from the palm of your hand, wherever you go! The C25K training program is perfect for beginner runners or anyone seeking to get in shape, and stay in shape.
The Active.com Couch-to-5K (C25K) iPhone Mobile App was designed by our trainers to ensure you get the support you need to achieve your goals:
• Customize your experience and select your interactive coach (training personality) - Constance, Billie, and Sergeant Block – who will motivate you and keep you on track
• Train at a sensible pace starting with a brisk walk, then walk/run for about 20 or 30 minutes followed by a cool down, three times a week
• Gradually challenge yourself as you progress – The training program starts slow to accommodate new runners and you can repeat weeks if needed, then move ahead when you feel you're ready
• Track your progress right on your iPhone or log on to Active.com Trainer to view detailed charts of your improvement and track calories
• Listen to your favorite music and sync the C25K app with your own playlists
• Stay on course with FREE GPS support to track your running routes, distance and pace
*Requires iPhone 3G, 3GS, or iPhone 4 and iOS 4.0 or greater
• Get the support you need and share your progress with your friends on Facebook or connect to largest running support community on Active.com Trainer
• Get hooked up with an exclusive discount to register for a 5K in your area
You're not alone on the road to reaching your goals - We’re here for you, every step of the way.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK INC. ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.