|File Size||1.6830604E7 MB|
The Fitbit App helps you log food and activities wherever you are and track progress towards your goals. With the Food Goal feature, you can set a daily calorie target that updates when you manually log activities. Food Goal and Steps data in the app also update whenever your Fitbit Wireless Tracker* syncs with a base station.
- Log food, water, workouts and weight on the go
- Use the app offline--no food or activity gets forgotten
- Find foods in our database or create custom entries
- Access your favorite foods and meals
- Check your stats for today and up to 2 weeks in the past
- See your latest Steps and Calories Burned data when your Fitbit Wireless Tracker* syncs with a base station
- Whether you're trying to maintain, gain or lose weight, there's a calorie intake plan for you
- Choose a plan intensity that fits your lifestyle
- Unlike other calorie apps, your calorie zone adjusts based on how active you are throughout the day
As a bonus, the app syncs up with your account on the Fitbit website when you have a network connection so you can do a deeper dive on your stats and back up your data. If you don't already have a web account, you can easily create one in the app.
* The Fitbit Wireless Tracker has a 3-D motion sensor that tracks your day with a level of detail that a pedometer can’t catch, giving you access to the exact steps you take, calories you burn, distance you travel, and even showing you how active you are throughout the day. The tracker can be purchased separately.
Note: This Fitbit App and any information given by it is for informational purposes only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.