|Developer||Sort Shots Inc.|
Photo Folder: File. Filter. Find.
* Find Photos using Personalized Search Criteria such as Custom Folders, Keywords & Ratings.
* Folder Lock with Password / Passcode
*ADD Photos, CREATE Folders and DROP IN!
Plus, Take Advantage of Photo Organizing Functions:
- Keywords - Use Existing or Create New Keywords to an Image's Metadata
- Change the Order of a Photo Slideshow
- Geocoding to View Where a Photo was Taken on map.
- Metadata to View Photo Information
- Folders: Create multiple folders, sub-folders, sub-sub folders, sub-sub-sub folders, sub...well, you get the idea. Lots of layers to store your Photo+Folder.
- Folder Lock with password to protect secret folders
- Drag 'n' Drop one or more photos into a folder with a copy or move option.
- Filters: Search photos using a multitude of criteria including: keywords, ratings or favorites.
- Keywords: Photos added via FTP will keep existing keywords with your photos and automatically be added to your keywords in Photo Folders.
- Keywords: Create and Add new keywords to your photographs.
- Rate: Assess an image and assign a rating between 1 to 5
- Sequence: Re-order your photos in either a custom, name, date, size or rating preference.
- Slideshow: Play a slideshow with music from your library
- Zoom-in/out: Check the focus of your image using the pinch in/out feature
- Metadata: Everything from Aperture to White Balance - it's all there
- Geotagging: Photographs that contain GPS Latitude & Longitude information can view the location on a map in either a Standard, Satellite or Hybrid map
- Social Media: Share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, Picasa and Flickr
- E-mail: Select one or more photos and E-mail the images.
- Library: Save a image to the default photo library
- Resolution: Photo resolution is never manipulated by Photo Folders giving you complete flexibility on exporting photographs
- Rotation: Rotate Photos easily/
- File Renaming: Individual files can be renamed
- File Names: Setting allow you to choose whether to show or hide your file + folder names
- Ratings: Settings allow you to turn on or off the ratings underneath your thumbnail images.
- Slideshow Options: Transitions (nine options), time, repeat and shuffle
iCamera HDR: All-in-OnePhotography$2.00 Get It
Super Camera 2: ALL-IN-1Photography
Avid StudioPhotography$5.00 Get It
100 Cameras in 1 for iPadPhotography
SnapseedPhotography$20.00 Get It
Adobe® Color Lava for Photoshop®Photography$3.00 Get It
CameraBag 2Photography$19.00 Get It