||25 graphic organizers for students to use to organize their thinking while reading or preparing to write. Covers all common comprehension skills: cause /effect, main idea/detail, sequence events, pro/con, story elements, characterization, word meaning, plot, KWL and much more. Save to your device and/or email. Use again and again. Project on board and collaborate with team members. Use to organize notes while reading or use them as a prewrite to school papers. Great tool for instructors as well.
◦ 25 different organizers
◦ Type in your response, note the book and page numbers when appropriate
◦ Email finished organizer to teachers or friends
◦ Reuse the same organizer again and again
◦ Save the ones you wish to keep to refer back to later
◦ Project on whiteboard and use as group tool