||Introducing the all-new "2.0" USA TODAY app for iPhone.
All the USA TODAY content you love in a sleek new design, updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on your iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Simple, unified drop-down navigation. Easily move between articles in a section with a swipe gesture.
Headlines and Breaking News
- Browse and read stories from News, Money, Sports, Life, Tech and Travel. Watch related videos, enlarge images and share stories via Facebook, Twitter, email or text message. Get notified of breaking news via a breaking news banner in News and by subscribing to push notifications.
- Review the latest sports scores for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, college football and college basketball. Filter college scores down to your favorite conferences.
- Flip through the day’s best photos from news, sports and celebrities. Check out the latest editorial cartoons from around the country. Share your favorite photo galleries with friends.
- Get live weather conditions and the five-day forecast for your favorite locations. Pinch and zoom your interactive weather radar map (radar for U.S. locations only).
- Scan through USA TODAY Snapshots, vote on the related poll questions and review responses from other users by filtering the results down to your current state and city (U.S. cities only).
- VoiceOver support throughout the app
A notice for users of the current USA TODAY iPhone app (version 1.9):
The USA TODAY for iPhone version 2.0 app is being made available as a new download. It will install as a new USA TODAY app, rather than as an update to the existing app. You are encouraged to delete the existing app (version 1.9) as it will become unsupported beginning in April 2012 and will stop functioning shortly thereafter. We hope you enjoy the new app!
Please contact us anytime with feedback or questions: email@example.com.
For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/iphone.