||Never forget a coupon at home again!
Toss out the scissors and let your iPhone camera do the clipping. Simply snap a picture of any printed offer, and SnipSnap magically converts all the text, images and barcodes into a mobile-optimized offer, which you can redeem off your screen.
Gather up all the coupons you have lying around. Whether they're from the Sunday paper, the mail, or just ones you found buried in your purse or couch, SnipSnap will mobilize them in a matter of minutes. When you get to a store, pull up the coupon barcode, promo code, or photograph and present to the cashier to redeem.
Don't have any coupons handy to scan? Use the Discover screen of the app to browse featured retailers or search coupons that other users have clipped. Best of all: We'll remind you when you enter a store you have coupons saved for, or when a coupon expiration date is nearing. Aw, snap!
• In-Store Reminders: When you enter a store, SnipSnap delivers a push notification to remind you what coupons you have saved there.
• Scans ALL coupons: Whether you get coupons from the newspaper, mail, magazines or elsewhere, you can import all of them into the app.
• Sharing with Friends: Post coupons you've clipped to Facebook, Twitter, and Email so your friends can get in on the savings, too.
• Expiration Date Alerts: Get notified when your coupons' expiration dates are approaching.
• Store Success Rating: See how successful other users have been in redeeming at your favorite stores.
** Works at most retail, restaurant and local businesses. Manufacturer coupons (redeemed at grocery stores) not supported yet, but will work with a future app update. **