||Subscriptions to National Geographic Traveler magazine are now available! Download National Geographic Traveler magazine on iPad and you can get a sample issue for FREE!
Please send us an email at NGSDIGITAL@CUSTOMERSVC.COM with any questions or concerns.
The May 2012 issue of National Geographic Traveler magazine includes...
● Tours of a Lifetime — Our seventh annual list of guided trips curated 50 experiences that just may prove transformative.
● Now Leaving London — From the real Downton Abbey to free-spirited Brighton, five rail destinations within a hundred miles of the British capital offer authentic culture—and an escape from Olympics mania.
● Jerusalem by the Book — A son relies on his parents’ 1950s guide to rediscover Israel’s holy city.
● Cheating Death — Against all medical advice, the author finds a lifeline by traveling.
And much more…
Interactive iPad® content for the May 2012 issue of National Geographic Traveler magazine:
● Reader’s Choice — Tap to see beach photos sent in by readers.
● Walking tour of Buenos Aires — Tap to read each stop along the route in the San Telmo neighborhood.
● London photo gallery — Swipe through images for a glimpse of the English country life.
● Tours of a Lifetime bonus — tap to read four smart questions to ask your outfitter, how to handle a trip gone awry, finding family-friendly options, and where tours will head next.
● Golden Gate Bridge 360-degree photo — Pinch and zoom to see a panoramic view from high atop the famous span.
● Maps — Tap to view maps of Jerusalem and a Great Smoky Mountains road trip.
● Live feeds — See what’s happening on our Intelligent Travel blog and our Twitter feed.