||iCalendar is the ultimate calendar for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch focusing on your productivity.
iCalendar now allows you to add a phone number with pause and wait to your events and to call number with one touch.
iCalendar supports swipe gestures. Swipe an event from left to right to view editing options. Swipe from right to left to delete events.
iCalendar’s seamless, highly usable interface allows you to enter events very quickly and helps you keep track of your busy schedule. This neat interface also allows you to color code your events the way you like for easier tracking.
iCalendar features include:
- Swipe from right to left to view quick editing options, swipe from left to right to delete event, available on iPhone week view and iPad day view, more views will be supported very soon.
- You can now edit event alert, repeat, start time and end time and color with one touch.
- Dial into a conference call with one touch right from iCalendar. Add phone numbers to events with the ability to use pause and wait which is ideal for conference calls.
- Invite people to events and appointments directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Custom color-code your events for easy tracking. Use predefined colors or use calendar color.
- Create custom repeating events on daily, weekly and annual periods, e.g. repeat an event every third Friday of each month and many more.
- Add custom alerts for events and snooze events.
- iCalendar syncs events and appointments between your devices and the web using iCloud.
- Select one of six great looking themes.
- Complete Google Calendar sync, sync multiple Google Calendars, create and edit Google Calendar events, and use Google Calendar custom reminders (SMS, email and/or alert).
- Syncs with iOS calendars.
- View and edit event details.
- Choose what calendars to show/hide on iCalendar.
- Go to a specific date, today, past or future.
- Badges on the iCalendar app icon on your home screen to show you either number of upcoming events or day of the month.
If you have a question, need help or would like to request a feature, tap settings and send us an email. We'd love to hear from you.