||LEARN THE COLORS WITH MUSIC - 40+ FULL-LENGTH CLASSICAL MUSIC PIECES & 500+ BEAUTIFUL HD IMAGES (FROM THE CREATORS OF “SOUND TOUCH”)
DESIGNED BY PARENTS - FOR TODDLERS, KIDS AND GROWN-UPS
Music Color combines between the learning of colors and the familiarity of classical music. This integration of music and colors is simply breathtaking.
Simplicity is the key to a successful app for children. For the younger ones, even swiping can get a little tricky. Music Color relies only on taps, making it super easy for little fingers to navigate.
The app opens right to the activity, without a main menu. It’s broken into 12 categories, which are shown on the screen as buttons painted with colors. Tap a button to open the category associated by its color.
Each page has 9 items displayed by cute cartoon images, which are associated with the color of the category. Tap an image, and a real life photo of the item pops open, accompanied by the sound it makes. Tap the picture anywhere, and it disappears.
Every category of color is also attributed to a different classical composer. While inside a category, his musical pieces are played. The app features famous pieces by 12 composers: Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Brahms, Strauss, Bizet, Grieg, Rimsky-Korsakov, De-Falla, Holst and Saint-Saëns.
Playing around with the app, you'll discover something even cooler – each item has not one, but 5 real pictures and sounds! Some items even bring up more classical pieces. Bringing up something new every time you tap is a great way to keep kids’ attention.
For example, tapping on the milk item from the white category shows a pouring of milk, drinking milk from glass, a baby drinking milk from bottle and a milking of a cow. All the items are shown while Tchaikovsky’s music plays in the background.
With dolphins and butterflies, flowers and trees, trains and airplanes, clouds and sunsets, it would take a while for the little ones to get tired of this game!
* To change the language and for more options go to: "Settings" -> "MusicColor".
* Each category features a simple game in which the child has to choose the correct color
* Very easy to use - your child merely has to touch a picture to open an item
* Bright, colorful images that little kids love
* 540 beautiful HD photos accompanied with 280 high-quality corresponding sounds
* 44 full-length high-quality classical music recordings, over 2 hours of classical music
* While in the main page, all classical pieces are played in sequence
* 12 categories of colors.
* Each category has 9 different items
* Every item has 5 different photos (and may play a corresponding sound)
* Shaking the device repeats the sound
* Children love the fun; parents love the learning
Download this precious app for your little one, it will teach them a lot and your child will just think it’s fun!
BLUE: (Strauss J)
LIGHT BLUE: (Holst)