||About iSplit Divorce
iSplit Divorce is an iPad based tool that helps divorcing couples split up their marital assets/debts by using the "drag and drop" feature of Apple's Mobile platform.
>> Move icons around and the program automatically re-calculates assets / debts and net value in realtime.
>> iSplit Divorce will save you enough in legal costs to pay for the purchase of your iPad. There is no advertising on the paid version and we don't try to connect you with attorneys. We respect your privacy and your values.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
There are no websites to log onto: all of the data for this Application reside on your tablet computer. The only time you would contact us is if you have a problem or have some ideas for an enhancement to the App.
THE PARTITION SCREEN
>> Output your configuration to a spreadsheet to share with your attorney, ex-spouse, advisor.
>> Can't make a decision? "Park" an asset or debt while you make decisions about other items. Parked items don't enter into the autocalc formula at the bottom.
>> iSplit Divorce automatically saves the configuration you see on the screen whenever you make a change.
>> In the Lite version (Free), you can output the results of the configuration that you see on the screen via an email that will contain: assets; debts, and; net value...for each party.
>> In the Standard Version, you can save up to five (5) "configurations" or scenarios and then output, via email, to a spreadsheet file (can be printed) or an iSplit Divorce file. The spreadsheet will show the results of each configuration: who owns what; its value; total assets/debts, and; net value.
>> Using the proprietary iSplit Divorce file allows another iSplit Divorce user to open the configuration, and all associated graphics, in "read only" mode.
>> In the Premium Version, you have an interactive ability to both view and edit configurations and pass them back and forth. Plus, you will be able to save/archive an unlimited number of configurations.
>> Ten (10) major asset and debt categories -- same as the Courts use.
If you’re a "Standard Version" user, you will be able to:
* create and save up to five configurations or scenarios
* output to a spreadsheet (CSV) file (can be submitted with your paperwork to the Courts)
* output to a proprietary iSplit Divorce file (so that someone else can look at the configuration)
* import a proprietary iSplit Divorce file in "read only" mode
If you are a "Premium Version" user, you will be able to:
* create and save as many configurations or scenarios as you want
* output to a spreadsheet (CSV) file (can be submitted with your paperwork to the Courts) [same as Standard Version]
* output to a proprietary iSplit Divorce file (so that someone else can look at the configuration) [same as Standard Version]
* import a proprietary iSplit Divorce file and edit that file [Upgrade from Standard]
# # # # #
Thanks for using iSplit Divorce. I hope the process goes as smoothly and as painlessly as possible.