- Connects with up to four Macs and iOS devices simultaneously
- Full complement of special-function keys and a numeric keypad
- Includes a great stand for propping up iOS devices
- Keys aren't as good as those on Apple keyboards
- Placement of Home and Spotlight buttons adversely affects size and location of other keys
At A Glance
Convenient keyboard connects to up to four devices (three Bluetooth, one USB) simultaneously, switching easily between them, though its keys are a step down from Apple's.
Buy This Keyboard