|Current Version||Version: 1.3|
|Author||Decode Entertainment Inc.|
|Description||Forty years ago, the first man landed on the moon. Now relive the epic adventure on your iPhone with Apollo 11: The Game – created in collaboration with NASA. Take a trip to the moon and find yourself in the seat of one of the greatest events in the history of mankind.
Using the unique iPhone specific controls, take command of various mission vehicles, such as the flying bedstead, command module and lunar module, recreated with care in 3D.
- The only Apollo Mission iPhone game created in collaboration with NASA
- Guide the mission from liftoff to splashdown over 7 levels:
• Train for your mission with the Flying Bedstead
• Carefully extract the Lunar Module (LM)
• Perform precision midcourse corrections
• Challenge your intuition and land on the moon with the Lunar Module
• Re enter the Earth’s atmosphere
• And more!
- Earn mission patches with a full-featured achievement system that tracks all your accomplishments. Can you complete them all?
- Full 3D environments and vehicles modeled from scratch with care.
- Audio from the Apollo 11 mission.
- Control various spaceships using the accelerometer.
- Dive right into the training and lunar landing levels… unlocked at the start.
- Unlock remaining levels through story mode and play your favorite part of the mission.
- Archival mission imagery from NASA collection.
- Auto save/resume from last level completed.
• Actual Apollo landing spots
• Freeplay sandbox mode
Follow Apollo 11: The Game on Twitter and be the first to hear about new updates, upcoming features and contests! http://www.twitter.com/apollo11game
Or visit us on our website: http://www.apollo11game.com
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social networking
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- OS & System Enhancement
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics & Design Software
- Health & Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS & Navigation
- News Software
- Video Software
- Web & communication