|Current Version||Version: 1.3.1|
|Description||The SC-323PU is a scientific calculator, currency and unit converter and calculator, time and frame rate calculator, n-base converter and logic calculator for your iPhone and iPod touch. It is designed in a way, that it simulates the visual and operational aspects of a true pocket calculator, such that the user will be immediately familiar with its interface.
The SC-323PU offers three general calculator modes for different tasks:
* SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR
* UNIT CONVERTER and UNIT CALCULATOR
* LOGIC CALCULATOR
- Full operating instructions are included in the program (visible when device is in landscape orientation).
- All modes share the same memory contents, and calculation value, so that the different calculator modes can be used in one calculation task.
- Pasteboard support (copy and paste)
- Algebraic logic for calculation entry.
- Priority of calculations according to a given mathematical formula.
- 30 levels of parentheses or pending operations.
- Two independently accessible memories for memory calculations.
- Ten memory slots to store additional values.
- Floating decimal point calculations with 20 digits mantissa and 2 digits exponent.
- Calculations: Four arithmetic calculations, constant calculation, memory calculations, trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions, hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, conversion of angles and time, reciprocals, square roots and cubic roots, X-th roots of Y, squares and powers, logarithmic and exponential functions, factorials, permutations, combinations, conversions of coordinates.
- Different display modes selectable: floating point decimal, fixed point decimal, scientific notation and engineering notation.
- DEG/RAD/GRAD selector key.
- Time calculations.
- Frame rate calculations.
- Unit converter and currency converter.
- Calculations with mixed units.
- The calculator is shipped with 84 physical units and 16 SI prefixes predefined.
- Exchange rate of currency units will be updated automatically from internet.
- Additional units can be defined by user.
- Single and two lines view modes optimized for different conversion tasks.
- Conversions between 4 base systems HEX, DEC, OCT, BIN.
- Boolean operations AND, OR, XOR, NOT, bit shift operations.
- Conversion from “little endian” to “big endian” format and vice versa.
- Handling of 8, 16, 32 and 64 bit signed and unsigned numbers including overflow calculations.
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web Apps