||The most comprehensive baby logging and analysis application available.
- Record events such as breast feeding, diaper changes and sleep (eighteen built in events, support for custom events)
- Growth chart analysis for head size, length and weight. Compare children.
- Synchronize data between two Baby Geek apps (e.g. one for mom and another for dad).
- Immunization schedules for both the US and UK.
- Influenza schedule.
- Development milestone schedule.
- Feeding, sleeping and toilet chart analysis.
- E-mail a daily summary to another care giver.
- Add reminders such as three hours since last breast fed or four hours since last pee, includes audible alarm.
- Support for US standard and metric units together with decimal and fraction data input.
- Displays child's age or countdown to due date.
- Manages up to three children. Please note Baby Geek is optimized for children aged from new born to three years
- Spot sleep patterns to improve a baby's sleep.
- Spot patterns when peeing or pooping to help with potty training, accidents displayed as a percentage to track progress.
- Express milk manager. Records storage of expressed milk and estimates expiry dates.
- Temperature graphs for monitoring fevers.
- Doctor well visit schedule.
Great for helping with sleeping problems and toilet training.
Full documentation and additional screenshots available from product web site.
If you have a problem or question please e-mail mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest response - thanks!
NOTE: TO SEE MORE DETAIL IN THE OVERVIEW CHART OR ANY TIMELINE CHART DOUBLE TAP ON THE CHART TO ZOOM IN OR OUT, SWIPE TO PAN.