|Author||Generic Company Place Holder|
|Description||Looking for a job? Want to find a better job?
Our App can help.
Good Job allows you to track and save all tasks, events, follow ups, interviews, jobs and contacts related to your job search in one place and have it with you wherever you go.
WHY GET GOOD JOB?
- Take a more organized approach to job search in this tough economy. With Good Job you can track hundreds of jobs, contacts, tasks, events and follow ups simultaneously, making you much more productive and effective in landing the job you want.
- If you are unemployed you can use Good Job to document all activities related to your job search.
- Good Job is the same tool recommended by career specialists. Make a list of tasks you need to do each and every day including followups, events and interviews. You will be much more effective following a plan than not having one.
- Have all information about any job with you at all times. Never let a single piece of information about a job, conversation or contact slip between the cracks.
- Track an unlimited number of jobs in categories with priorities.
- Assign a status type to each job allowing you to simultaneously track, follow up and prioritize hundreds of jobs at the same time.
- See upcoming tasks, events, follow ups and interviews on the dashboard so you can stay on top of all planned activities
- Track an unlimited number of contacts in categories with priorities.
- Keep track of accounts you create on company web sites or job sites when storing your resume and cover letter.
- Keep track of notes from successful and unsuccessful interviews.
- Keep track of which resume or cover letter was sent to which job
- Avoid the pitfalls of recording job information on paper and having to store it or saving it on your computer and not having it with you in a meeting or in an interview.
1. Be notified on the dashboard of all upcoming tasks, events, follow ups and interviews.
2.Customize the number of days ahead to be alerted (on the dashboard) for tasks, events, follow ups and interviews.
3. Track detailed information for each job
4. Use intuitive icons to tracks jobs in the following statuses - interview, in process, follow up, applied, saved, other, on hold and closed
5. Capture detailed information for each contact
6. Use intuitive icons to track contact types in the following categories - reference, network, colleague, recruiter, company and other
7. Add, modify or delete all tasks, events, accounts, follow ups, interviews, jobs and contacts.
8. Set priority levels on every task, event, interview, job and contact.
9. Track accounts created for job search. Record information about an account such as user id,password, email, date created and notes
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web Apps