||gps4cam is an iPhone application that allows you to geotag the photos that you take with any digital camera at a glance, or rather with one shoot. gps4cam is different from other applications, here's why:
- Never need any connection, even during photo tagging.
- Easiest tagging application: no parametrization, no date synchronization.
- A friend who has no iPhone can tag his photos thanks to your gps4cam application.
- Works with every digital camera.
- Works with the iPhone locked (battery saving).
- You can listen your music while the application is running.
- It is fun: you tag your photos by taking a photo of your iPhone.
A trek in Nepal, a journey into the west America or even a world tour... geotag your photos in a few clicks with gps4cam !
You just need to start gps4cam application on your iPhone during your ride, make your shots as usual with any digital camera, and finally shoot your iPhone’s screen after having stoped gps4cam application. Nothing more to do with your iPhone.
When you get back to home, you just have to download your photos from your camera to your computer with the gps4cam application for Mac OS or for Windows XP/Vista (downloadable on http://gps4cam.com). Your photos are geotaged during the download, and thus can be localized on maps of iPhoto, Flikr, Picassa, Panoramio and many others. You do not need your iPhone during this tagging phase.
Easy to use, accurate (up to 5 meters) and very reliable, gps4cam will undoubtedly become an indispensable tool for your personal travels and business trips.
gps4cam desktop application supports a very large number of file formats (AI,ARW,CR2,CRW,CIFF,CS1,DCP,DNG,EPS,EPSF,PS,ERF,EXIF,GIF,HDP,WDP,ICC,ICM,IND,INDD,INDT,JP2,JPX,JPEG,JPG,MEF,MIE,MOS,MPO,MRW,NEF,NRW,ORF,PDF,PEF,PNG,JNG,MNG,PPM,PBM,PGM,PSD,PSB,RAF,RAW,RW2,RWL,SR2,SRW,THM,TIFF,TIF,VRD,XMP).
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. You can use gps4cam without running GPS in background by using the "shake to get current position" system.